Capital One Venture Rewards December 2021 Credit Card Offer
Credit cards have a significant impact on the way consumers shop and manage their finances. They are used both for daily transactions and for large bills. More and more customers are looking for credit cards with additional benefits that meet their lifestyle needs.
The best credit cards can earn points, offer purchase protection, interest-free financing, and other perks that are important to you.
Credit cards, when used correctly, can also help you build your credit. However, with so many credit cards to choose from, it can be difficult to find the best card for your needs.
Best credit cards for December 2021: find the right card for you
- Best overall: Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards
- General finalist: Capital One SavourOne Cash Rewards
- Ideal for travel: Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- Balance transfer finalist: Citi® Diamond Preferred® Credit Card
- Best Student Credit Card: Bank of America® Travel Rewards for Students
- Finalist of the trip: Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card
- Ideal for cash back rewards: Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Credit Card
- Cash Back Finalist: Capital One SavourOne Cash Rewards Credit Card
- Best Airline: United Explorer℠
- Student Credit Card Finalist: Bank of America® Personalized Cash Rewards for Students
- Ideal for companies: Ink Business Preferred Credit Card℠
- Hotels finalist: Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant ™ American Express® Card
- Ideal for balance transfer: Citi Simplicity®
- Airline finalist: Citi® AAdvantage® Platinum Select® Mastercard®
- Ideal for hotels: Marriott Bonvoy unlimited
Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards
Ink Business Preferred Credit Card℠
Get 3X more points for every dollar on your first $ 150,000 in annual trading costs. Spend $ 15,000 in three months and earn 100,000 points worth $ 1,000 in cash or $ 1,250 on travel.
Bank of America® Travel Rewards for Students
Favorite Citi Diamond
With Citi Diamond Preferred, customers get 21 months of 0% APR on balance transfers and purchases. There is no annual fee, but balance transfers cost 3%.
Chase Sapphire Reserve®
In addition, the Chase Sapphire Reserve offers a competitive welcome bonus. When booking travel, points are worth 50% more and can be transferred 1: 1 to various airline and hotel partners. Earn 5X total points on air travel and 10X total points on hotels and car rentals when you book travel with Chase Ultimate Rewards (R).
Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card
This card earns 5X miles on hotels and rental vehicles booked through Capital One Travel. There are no blackout periods and miles can be transferred to more than ten loyalty programs.
Capital One SavourOne Cash Rewards Credit Card
You can earn 3% unlimited cash back on groceries and entertainment. Plus, spend $ 500 in the first three months and get a $ 200 incentive.
United Explorer Card℠
There are several ways to redeem your miles with United Explorer. Benefit from free checked baggage, early boarding, and two United Club passes per year.
Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant American Express Card
Earn 75,000 Marriott Bonvoy bonus points after spending $ 3,000 with your new card within 3 months. Plus, earn up to $ 200 in statement credits for qualifying purchases at U.S. restaurants during the first 6 months of card membership. Annual hotel and real estate loans and access to more than 1,200 lounges in more than 130 countries.